Thursday, August 31, 2017

One in a Million...

That is just what you are.

As of this week, when you visit my blog, you are one in a million - one in more than a million, actually.

With thanks to all of my incredible readers, my view count has tipped the nine figure mark.  We have been one happy celebration after another, haven't we?!

In celebration of 1,000,000 views on Tickled to Tangle
by Adele Bruno, CZT

Long ago, when the count tipped 10,000, I was ecstatic (click here for that original post) and drew this tile in honor of that milestone ~

10,000 by Adele Bruno, CZT

When the count topped 100,000, (click here for that original post) I published this tile ~
100,000 by Adele Bruno, CZT
As I read over those earlier posts, it struck me that our community has multiplied marvelously in a relatively short period of time.

The sheer joy of this shared passion we call Zentangle® keeps me energized day after day.  I am humbled by your loyal following and grateful for every time you come by for a visit, a view, for an inspiration or two.

My goal remains the same - to accentuate that positives life has to offer and to spread the joy of tangling.  In the process, I remain hopeful that when you stop by for a visit, you are inspired and motivated to keep up your practice of tangling.

Here's to (at least) a million more encounters!  Cheers!












3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's amazing how thrilling those numbers can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, dear Adele! Your blog is such inspiring, I am looking forward to seeing each of your posts. And you can be proud to give fun and motivation to so many other people!
    I have similar experiences, 10000 was amazing and I didn't think that I would have 100000 clicks one day... and I had them last summer...stunning, isn't it? Best regards, Simone

    ReplyDelete