Monday, July 28, 2014

My Summer Project - Part 6

This is the sixth of my summer ensemble tiles ~

Ensemble Tile 6 of 9 by Adele Bruno, CZT
Following the curves of the string line when I tangled the grids was my goal with this tile.

Cubine is one of my absolute favorite grid based patterns and it flowed nicely in the curve it was given.  Beelight, Florz, and Emingle followed suit.

I added Leaflet to break up the grids just a bit.  Click here to read my past post about that lovely pattern by Helen Williams.

Having way too much fun with this - is there such a thing?!





3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching this development Adele! It is very inspiring and I cannot wait to see the entire ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following the progress :)

    ReplyDelete