Thursday, June 19, 2014

Nipa Revisited

On Thursdays, I like to choose one of the given tangles in the week's "It's a String Thing" (click here to view #45) and elaborate on the available step outs.

This week is a bit different because there is a wealth of information on all five of the tangle patterns already published.

However, I did get an email from Sue Agnew who explored last week's feature tangle ~ Nipa.
You may remember that in March, Sue also gave us her insight in to the tangle enhancer sparkle ( Click here to view her sparkly thoughts :)

Sue wrote~
I didn't get a tile done for the Tickled to Tangle challenge this past week ... but I did spend some time experimenting with Nipa. That's one that I haven't really "bonded" with ... hadn't quite figured out whether the parallel lines go through or around the spots ... so I found your "tips" extremely helpful. 
She went on to say that she is also participating in an Index Card a Day project and this is what she completed last Saturday~
Fun with Nipa by Sue Agnew
Now, that is fun - and as Sue said, what more can you ask for?!





















1 comment:

  1. Very fun interpretation and definitely a direction I wouldn't have thought to go. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete