Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It's a Wonderful Wednesday

Six Figures and Countless Thanks

This past weekend, my blog view count reached the six figure mark.  My initial reaction was to let it pass quietly, but that would be like putting a lid on a boiling pot - eventually it would pop off and spill over!

That is how I feel - bubbling up inside with excitement and enthusiasm and ready for even more tangle happiness in the next 100,000.

I am thankful for you, "dear hearts and gentle souls" (to quote a letter I read recently), for your support, your kind words, your participation in "It's a String Thing", and for sharing a love for all things tangled.

It means a great deal to me that you stop by and visit, read, learn, and teach (me and others) with your work.  Most of all, you multiply the joy of tangling and I am very grateful.

100,000 Page View Tile, Adele Bruno,CZT
A special shout out to Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas for the opportunity to be part of the Zentangle® world, to Genevieve Crabe for her fabulous work at TangleHarmony, and to Linda Farmer at TanglePatterns.  Thank you all for your support.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!




11 comments:

  1. Wooo Hooo! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on this milestone. It's been a pleasure to share a fair part of the journey with you. You continue to be my biggest Zentangle inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations I love your blog and it is great to know others do too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot woot! Congratulations! It's no wonder you've had so many visitors! You are a happy soul ... every visit to your blog brings smiles and inspirations. Thanks for all you do. Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, darling girl! No surprises here - good news travels fast, and you're such good news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Adele! An awesome Milestone! Can't wait for the next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda - so happy to be a CZT with you!

      Delete