Friday, April 11, 2014

The Goose That Laid the Tangled Egg

The goose that laid these tangled eggs must have been quite eggs-traordinary -

Artwork and photograph by Juul Gendreau

Artwork and photograph by Juul Gendreau

Artwork and photograph by Juul Gendreau
Aren't they gorgeous?

They really are goose eggs and they were beautifully decorated by self-taught tangler, Juul Gendreau of France.

Juul sent these lovely photos along with her note:

Bonjour Adèle
I'm sending you some photo's of my "tangletree" . Seeing your lovely eggs, I thought of my goose-eggs that I tangled on many years ago!
Well that was long time before tangling was inveted actually.
At the time I used a rotring pen and ink...
I wish you a very nice easter time.
Amicalement
juul

Like so many of us, Juul must have loved patterns and line drawing for a long time before Zentangle® provided a method for her to further explore it.

More of Juul's lovely work is posted on the last four "It's a String Thing" challenges.  Click on the numbers to view:
#31, #32, #33, #34.

Many thanks to you, Juul,  for sharing your eggs-traordinary tangled eggs!  

Joyeuses Pâques


1 comment: