Friday, November 8, 2013

Punkins

 
While shopping in a local craft shop, I came across this white vinyl pumpkin.  It's a little thing - fits in the palm of my hand.  The surface is a bit 'toothy' and seemed to take well to a Micron.  I used my new brown Micron 01 and tangled it throughout the day today.  Here is a picture of it when I began tangling from the tip top of the stem:
 
 
Here it is all covered in tangles:
 

 
 
 
My sister-in-law Diana sent a plaque to me one year and it reads: 
 
"You can never have too many punkins" 
 
I agree - especially if they are tangled ones.  Happy Fall!
 
 
 
Feel free to leave a comment in the space provided below.
If you would like a response from me, please use the email box located to the right.
Thank you! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment