Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom

Illustration:Adele Bruno, CZT  Paper: 6"x 5.75" Bristol   Pen: Micron 03, 01  Tangle Pattern: Featherfall, Carole Ohl, CZT

This quote made me sigh - I love it!

And couldn't I substitute the word Zentangle® with the word Art and have the same affect?  Yes!  And thus my illustration (pictured above):

The ordinary - namely the elemental stroke that forms the loop on the letter 'y', 

becomes the extraordinary - Featherfall, by Carole Ohl, CZT.

Thank you Rick and Maria, and thank you Carol for the inspiration.  I am grateful to be able to spread the joy!



1 comment:

  1. Oh that's beautiful Adele! I need to go and practice that Featherfall! You drew it so beautifully. (You know, I am not getting any sleep - just loads of pieces of paper with patterns and more patterns going into my folder!). Need to e-mail you my entry for latest String Thing!

    ReplyDelete